Linking Your WordPress Blog to Facebook1. Log into your WordPress blog.
2. Go to your “Dashboard” page – which looks similar to below
3. Hover your mouse over the “Settings” tab and click on the drop down box “Sharing”
4. Click on green link “Connect to Facebook”
5. A Facebook pop up comes up. Allow WordPress to have access to your Facebook account and then choose which profile or page you want your blog posts to be directly imported to.
6. Click “Save these settings” and you’re done! Your WordPress Dashboard should look like this below. Now every new blog post will be directly imported onto your Facebook profile or page.